Watch this link

New best story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Is it just me or GPT-4's quality has significantly deteriorated lately?

Ask HN: Is it just me or GPT-4's quality has significantly deteriorated lately?
652 by behnamoh | 546 comments on Hacker News.
It is much faster than before but the quality of its responses is more like a GPT-3.5++. It generates more buggy code, the answers have less depth and analysis to them, and overall it feels much worse than before. For a while, the GPT-4 on phind.com gave even better results than GPT-4-powered ChatGPT. I could notice the difference in speed of both GPT-4s. Phind's was slower and more accurate. I say "was" because apparently phind is now trying to use GPT-3.5 and their own Phind model more frequently, so much for GPT-4 powered search engine.... I wonder if I use Poe's GPT-4, maybe I'll get the good old GPT-4 back?

Post a Comment

0 Comments