Watch this link

New best story on Hacker News: Show HN: Web page that parses and explains the label on a bike tire

Show HN: Web page that parses and explains the label on a bike tire
485 by moasda | 126 comments on Hacker News.
History: Last year I had to replace the tire on my bike, and I was surprised how difficult it was to find a suitable new tire. There were a lot of numbers written on the casing, so I googled what they meant. In the end I was successful, but I didn't want to do the same work again for the next bike after I've forgotten the details. So I wrote this website. Technically, the web page is kept very simple, no frameworks, no templates, no website builder. It uses HTML5, CSS and JavaScript, and it privides a responsive layout for mobile usage. I'm happy to receive feedback. If you have tried the label of your bike tire, and it doesn't work, please post it as well. Thanks!

Post a Comment

0 Comments