Watch this link

New best story on Hacker News: Ask HN: What are these low quality “code snippet” sites?

Ask HN: What are these low quality “code snippet” sites?
562 by endofreach | 309 comments on Hacker News.
Whenever i am trying to google a code issue i have, there is countless low quality sites just showing SO threads with no added value whatsoever. It is so annoying it actually drives me mad. Does anyone know what's up with that? I am really disappointed because the guys creating these sites (i guess for some kind of monetization) must have some relation to coding. But i feel this is an attack against all of us. Every programmer should be grateful for the opportunity to find good quality content quickly. Now my search results are flooded with copy & paste from SO. They are killing that. Am I the only one experiencing this or being that annoyed by it? P.S: I don't name URLs because if you don't know what I am talking about already, you probably don't have that issue.

Post a Comment

0 Comments